Saturday, May 26

'May Showers' - Cloud Shower Part 2

Shower pictures part 2

These are my favorite pictures from the shower with descriptions of why:

A natural scene from the kitchen. Just as the day went: chaos & entertainment.

My two best girls collaborating.

An adorable embrace between Llyndsey's mom and my own. Lets just say they hit it off.

I love this picture of the flowers. The crisp linen and beautiful flowers pulled everything together.

SOOOO pleased with this mimosa bar.

Love this picture because I had Bets giving gifts/taking cards, Emmy writing gift descriptions and Jenni taking the opened gifts.  Here I am throwing tissue at my team :)

'I will be mighty' the onesie says. It was a great moment.

Could not have made it through the pregnancy without the love and support of these two.

My whole world!

Love this weird moment captured with the Reese women.

Despite coming in 2 hours late!!! Baby daddy was a delight (as always) once he arrived. Belle of the ball.

Emily put the 'Its a Boy' tag on my belly. The white bow is from a gift I unwrapped.

A quiet moment between Erin and I.

Those are my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope you liked these moments too!

No comments:

Post a Comment