Saturday, May 26

G is for Gibb.

The weekend of May 12th, my amazing pseudo in-laws threw Joe and I a family baby shower down in Elizabeth.  Joe's little sister, Mandy, flew out from Michigan for the event!  Mandy, Melanie, Kaleigh and Barb (my "sister-in-loves" and pseudo mother-in-law) put together all of the details and brought the family together.


From start to finish, it was a wonderful day spent with family.  My mom was able to come and meet some of the extended family members she had yet to meet.  It really made Joe & I feel loved to see how much family Little Man has surrounding him and loving him and they haven't even met him yet!  The shower was missing two of the Gibb siblings.  But otherwise it was very much a day of love and being together and celebrating the small things in life.  Baby already has a beautiful family.  We are very very lucky to be surrounded by so much love.

There are a few pics not posted yet of Mandy's visit.  This was also simultaneously my 'first' mother's day so I put in a mix:


Niece Bug
Bug & Grandpa Gibb

Me & my fun momma

always the life of the party, Sammy Cloud
Mandy's fruity drink at brunch
Gibb siblings
 


my first mother's day! flowers and presents from my sister to my mom and I!







Mother's Day evening. Cloud-Gibb 'family'
Getting help from Mandy & Grandpa putting the swing together!

No comments:

Post a Comment