Wednesday, March 28

My hope in starting this blog is to chronicle this experience with as much detail as I want without worrying about clogging facebook feeds or inundating people with baby-prep and the subsequent baby-fever that is inevitable once he is actually here!

I hear every day from people that this will be the most rewarding, deeply emotional, cathartic experience of our lives. I want to be sure to write down these thoughts and save photos so that I can look back on this journey and remember the utter terror and anticipation that we feel every day waiting for him.

I'm going to post pictures of the baby prepping process and the fun stuff in gearing up for Little Man to get here.  I also want to be really candid about how I am feeling about the process and how my nerves are that week.  Turns out no matter how much we get ready, this process is terrifying!

Anyway - I hope you enjoy the pictures and the stories about Joe, Ellie & I's journey!  We have no idea what we are doing...... but we are just so excited for the adventure ahead of us and surrounded by so much love in the meantime!  Stay posted for more to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited I will be able to follow you on your journey...from so far away!! I know you will be amazing parents and I can't wait to hear about everything!!

    ReplyDelete